Your Nav Bar Here

home about me my shop contact

Friday, August 17, 2012

Tea Time Daydream

One of my favorite things to do is to daydream, it's my secret to staying sane. It surely doesn't help me get work done, but it does help me get through the day. I've currently been daydreaming about playing dress up with pretty vintage gowns and throwing a lavish tea party! Since today is a very special day (my best friend's birthday) and I am not able to spend the day with her, I will throw my own little tea party right here to celebrate!

My tea party would look a little something like this...



 1. DIY Flower crowns  - 2. Pretty tea cups & dishes -  3. Fresh flowers & lace doilies
 4. Sugar spoons -  5. Chiffon & lace dress by River Of Romansk - 6. Powered sugar & lemon squares


Dream on, 

0 comments:

Post a Comment