Your Nav Bar Here

home about me my shop contact

Monday, August 13, 2012

Hello There!


























Since I am new to this I figured it would be suiting that my first post would be a little bit about me, so... here it goes! I spend most of my days working, going to school, thrifting for vintage treasures, and photographing pretty things. A few of my favorite hobbies are photography, thrift shopping, riding bikes, collecting vintage clothing, cooking, and exploring nature. I also adore cats, pretty dresses, music, coffee, technology, and cooking.

Through this blog I plan on sharing my adventures thrifting, creating, cooking, exploring, and all of the little joys in between.



I'm currently studying marketing and dreaming of one day owning a vintage clothing boutique, for now I sell my vintage and handmade lovelies here on my Etsy shop - Jacaranda Vintage, named after my favorite tree, the beautiful Jacaranda tree.


Just some fun facts about my name, of course is not my real name, but a fun blogger alias I came up with combining my preschool nick name "Winnie" and my middle name "Louise" which became Winnie Lou!

Thanks for visiting & enjoy your stay!


0 comments:

Post a Comment